Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Tessellations

W.A.L.T... Do a Tessellation that is effective.

We were creating a piece of art that is tessellation I copied this pattern of a video. The video told us hoe to do a tessellation.

  1. get a A5 piece of paper.
  2. Scissors
  3. Tape 
  4. Pencil
  5. Cut out a shape on the long side of the rectangle and tape it exactly on the side parallel to where you cut out the shape.
  6. Do the same thing to the short side
  7. Trace the shape that you did onto a piece of paper
  8. then you are done
I enjoyed doing this because I new what to do. I did this in year 6 so it was easy for me to do.

Next time I think that I will make the patterns more consistent. and a little bit more bolder patterns

if you have ever done tessellations please comment



1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Renae and I am a student in learning hub 9 at gis int School. I really like your tessellations art . It made me think of my artwork from my art class . Have you thought about adding colour . If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintrenaed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete