Thursday, August 1, 2019

How to plan a screencast.

W.A.L.T... How to plan a screencast about copy write.
I created a google document about how to make sure that you don't get your self a fine for copy write. and on how much easier it is to just use explore.
Next time I will make sure that I make my voice clearer, I will also make it easier to read, not so many stops and starts and Next time I do a screencastify I will make it shorter.
I enjoyed learning what copy write was and how to avoid it. But the thing that I enjoyed the most was writhing down my script..


ATTRIBUTE.... This is how to get an image of the web.
I will be showing you how to attribute a picture from the web and how to insert a picture from Explore and what the difference is.

EXPLORE.... This is how you insert an image of explore. 
So to get an image of explore when you are on your google doc you look down in the bottom right corner and there will be a speech bubble type thing like this. Click on it and wright in what you want to find in the search bar and click image. Once you have found the image that you want hover over the image and click the plus. 

DIFFERENCE.... This is the difference between the two.
The difference is the is that the explore and the web images is that explore is way easier because you don't have to open a new tab and visit and all that stuff. You Just need to press explore and press the plus it is so much easier and you don't get copyrighted.



No comments:

Post a Comment