Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Rugby League on Wednesday

W.A.L.T... Make a quality blog post about Rugby league...

We have been doing rugby league training with Kelly and Jim that come in every Wednesday. for the first three weeks that they came we did ball skills. we also learnt the rules of rugby league. on the 4th and 5th week we actually played rugby league. 

At first it was scary and I didn't like it. It got easier when I learnt the rules. I also under stand the game better because I now know the names of the positions..

The people that trained us gave the boys a opportune to go the the national reps for free. The person that is training us is the most qualified person in New Zealand for training rugby league. That is something that some kids do years of training to do. so it is a great opportunity for the boys at our school.  

These are are of some of the people in my class playing touch on the court. We usually play league on the field but it was closed due to the muddiness. I think that I need to actually run with the ball in steed of just bass it to the person next to me.

Have you had any experiences like this, or they come to your school? please let me know and comment.









No comments:

Post a Comment