Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Still Life Art

W.A.L.T... the Walt was to use  proportion and draw an accurate outline..

Explain... 1. so first you find something to draw in front of you.
2. Draw a centre line.
3.Then put lines through the centre line.
4.The lines through the centre lines are called proportions lines.
5.That will help you get the proportion right.

Reflection...  next time I will probably try and make it more real.. and try not to draw what I think it looks like instead I will try and draw what is actually in front of me.
I did it with MR Pickard as we were doing it for art.

Thanks for looking at my blog and I hoped that you liked it... If you have any Questions or things that you think that you could improve on the please comment bellow... Thanks



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lexi, my name is Mark. I am a year 6 in Paihia School. I looked at your post about Still Life and thought your drawings were awesome! You are good at drawing popsicles, I wish I could be good just like you. I really want to see more of the stuff that you have been drawing and also I have a question. What made you start drawing? Have fun and keep posting. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like drawing because you can create new things. do you like drawing... thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete